The spineSENSE™ is an essential component of the INSiGHT™ scanning system offered by Chiropractic Leadership Alliance (CLA). It is a hand-held piece of chiropractic equipment that measures the sensitivity of paraspinal tissues. This information essentially maps out pressure and pain sensitivity. With this device, chiropractors can establish a pain pressure threshold (PPT) by applying the 1 cm rubber-tipped stylus to tender areas along the spine.
- Hand-held technology that measures the sensitivity of paraspinal tissues
- Maps out pressure and pain sensitivity and records this in an easy to understand graph
- These readings can be performed consistently to track a patient’s progress throughout the course of care
- Used in personal injury cases and sports injury management
- Combines with spineROM results to monitor patient’s spinal improvements