Learn some tips and techniques used by Dave Mager when he does chiropractic screenings. Knowing how to properly do chiropractic screenings is one of the most critical parts of running a successful practice, and nobody knows this better than Dave Mager. He’s been in the profession for several decades, and has a lot of wisdom that he can’t wait to share with Dr. David Fletcher and the rest of you! Watch the full video:
See below for the highlight reel with the timeline.
00:00:00 Introducing Dave Mager
- Learn who Dave Mager is and the work that he’s done over decades in chiropractic.
00:01:41 The Perfect Screening Venue
- Find out which crowds of people you want to target in your screenings.
- Why pay-to-enter, specialized events are powerful screening locations.
- Hear one of Dave Mager’s personal techniques to captivate female audiences.
- Learn why it’s important to stay relevant to all types of audiences at screening events.
00:05:03 The Value of Feeling vs. Function
- How to use the concept of Feeling vs. Function as a tool to capture audience’s attention.
- Great analogies used by Dave Mager to communicate the idea of Feeling vs. Function to new patients and use it to show the value of the scanning equipment.
00:07:48 How to “Close” Potential Patients at Screenings
- Why the misconception of “closing” new patients can actually be hurting your chances of growing your practice.
- How Dave Mager gets new patients to sign on to his practice so easily at his screenings.
- The world-famous mindset that you probably already know, but aren’t using to sell your services.
- Hear Dave Mager’s personal contingency responses to the most common audience concerns and retorts at screenings.
- How to frame the idea of chiropractic to align with any potential patient’s personal goals.
00:12:01 Rewriting the Story to Revolve Around the Patient
- How INSiGHT Scanning Technology starts writing a new story that is all about the patient.
- Learn Dave Mager’s ABC’s – his personal mottos when doing business, chiropractic, and living life!
- How to contact Dave Mager personally for any chiropractor looking for more tips and strategies for running a successful practice.
Want more Dave Mager? Check him out on www.davemagergameface.com!