Measures Heart Rate Variability
Lifestyle stress and subluxations affect the balance of the Autonomic Nervous System and impact a patient’s ability to adapt. Heart Rate Variability (HRV) testing is today’s gold standard to analyze the overall effects of stress and anxiety in patients of any age. The latest configuration includes an earflap feature, allowing precision collection in pediatric patients. Research has concluded that lower and unbalanced HRV readings can be improved dramatically with chiropractic care. Move your message from the spine to overall health, wellness and performance using the wireless, precision neuroPULSE™ scanning technology.
- Assesses the balance and capacity of a patient’s Autonomic Nervous System using Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Precision pulse wave profiling uses finger plethysmography
- Wireless technology allows you to scan in any room, optimizing patient flow and practice efficiency
- Variable time selection: choose between screening mode of 1-2 minutes and clinical collection mode of 3, 4, or 5 minutes
- Pediatric scanning now available: Exclusive earclip feature makes neuroPULSE™ ideal for use in family practice
- Ensures accurate, resting–state collection by utilizing proprietary collection method which streams skin conductance testing at the same time as calculating heart rates and rhythms
- Plots balance between Sympathetic and Parasympathetic divisions along with heart rate.
- Simplifies discussion and tracking of Vagal Tone
- Fail safe pre-testing to ensure patient compatibility, limiting false readings
- Offers HRV’s most reportable “rainbow” graph, instantly showing patients their improvements and effect of stress on their health
- Includes extended battery life and utilizes advanced blue tooth technology
- Use as a stand alone test or include in CORESCORE™ reporting