Measures Spinal Nerve Control of Organs and Glands
Scanning the spine using infrared technology creates a thermographic image, which identifies areas of poor autonomic nerve regulation. CLA’s neuroTHERMAL™ instrument is the choice of discriminating clinicians and researchers, offering valid, accurate and reproducible readings. Engineered for use with infants, adults or seniors, this exceptional rolling thermal device and its reports educate patients on the deepening effects of subluxations and stress. Its Bluetooth, wireless design makes the neuroTHERMAL™ the ideal instrument to be used in the exam room, tableside or at screenings.
The ideal technology to assess the autonomic system and detect deepening health issues associated with spinal change.
- Scan the entire spine for areas of poor autonomic control in 24 seconds or less
- Research validated results with exceptional test-retest reliability and FDA registered
- Adjustable sensor placement to take readings from any size spine (infant, child, or adult)
- Detects fractional temperature differences at every spinal level using infrared camera technology
- Exceptional accuracy in comparing fossa temperatures at C1; excellent for upper cervical work
- Pattern analysis graphing with up to three scan overlays will show breaks in pattern
- Choose from automated, rolling data collection or segmental scanning
- Preset pediatric segmental protocols for fast, accurate scanning on children
- Ergonomically designed handle to easily use especially with infants
- DTG setting option helps to detect inflamed regions
- Completes the local, spinal autonomic assessment as part of the CORESCORE™
- Bluetooth wireless with extended battery life, makes it ideal for community screenings