CLA’s neuroTECH combines the accuracy, validity and reliability of three of the most important spinal-neural measurements. Electromyography (EMG), thermography and neuroPULSE (HRV) provide a comprehensive platform for spinal-neural examinations. Linked together through CLA’s powerful software, this system detects and reports the impact of lifestyle stress combined with the real-time reactions occurring within the spinal nerves. Subluxation patterns can be analyzed instantly and communicated effortlessly using the world-renowned COREscore™. The neuroTECH platform sets the stage for clinical excellence and practice success.
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) examines the impact of lifestyle stress while measuring adaptability. It plots the balance and overall activity of the autonomic nervous system
- The neuroPULSE™ uses advanced collection technology that includes an ear clip for use in pediatric applications
- The neuroPULSE™ is the only HRV system which streams GSR (anxiety testing) data while collecting HRV. This ensures measurements are done at rest
- Variable collection time settings are available from 1-5 minutes, streamlining the use of HRV in clinical work and wellness demonstrations. Excellent for corporate health fairs and stress screenings
- Scans the entire spinal nerve system for regulation and balance in under 30 seconds
- Detects areas of poor vasoconstriction and vasodilation control, showing altered autonomic control
- Used to educate the patient about the deepening effects of spinal subluxation. Graphically pinpoints where painless stress is affecting the patient’s health
- Ideal in pediatric and family practice. Excellent for pattern graph analysis; used in upper cervical and other specific techniques
- A mainstay of spinal examinations. The sEMG show how neuromuscular tension is associated with postures, subluxation patterns and overall exhaustion
- Simple and easy to report. Multiple graph views calculate and display the distribution and range of neuromuscular energy throughout the spine.
- The autoscan feature allows for simplified staff training as well as accurate and reliable results
- Fast and easily reportable. Brings muscles, nerve tension and fatigue into the conversation