October 2, 2012 — ChiroTouch, a leader in chiropractic software, and the Chiropractic Leadership Alliance, a visionary leader in the chiropractic technologies industry, are pleased to present the Simplify Chiropractic Technology Symposium.
This first-of-its-kind technology, one-day conference is designed to provide chiropractors with a clear road map to integrating all-empowering technologies into the practice, and takes place in Chicago, Nov. 10, 2012.
“ChiroTouch and CLA recognized a significant need within the chiropractic community to learn how to fully capitalize on available technology, and we’re thrilled to be able to address that need though this groundbreaking Symposium,” said Robert Moberg, president of ChiroTouch. “Attendees will learn how to fully integrate innovative and efficient technologies in order to simplify their practices, giving them more time to spend on both their patients and practice.”
The landscape of hardware and software technology has evolved from tools used to accomplish a specific set of tasks to fully integrated digital systems that play a critical role in improving patient care, increasing practice efficiencies, and connecting the patient, the practice, and the provider. And while the power of technology has made the complex simple, how it’s implemented in the practice environment is just as important as the technology itself.
Just a few of the topics being presented at the Simplicity Symposium include:
- The pros and cons of Premise Server versus Cloud Solutions
- How the transition to mobility is affecting software applications
- The Business of Wellness: integrated clinical and office systems that position your practice as a perpetual profit center
- Best practices in mobility: iPad/iPhone, Microsoft Surface, Android
- When every patient’s Critical Shift occurs, allowing them to commit to the full scope of chiropractic care
- Compliance in a digital environment
- How to use technology to empower your practice, improve care, and increase profits
“The Symposium will connect attendees with the most powerful technology available in the industry and show them how using the right technology in the right way for the right purpose can create immeasurable efficiencies in their practices,” added Moberg.
Tickets are $49, and include one free guest pass. Visit simplifyconference.com to learn more and secure your spot.